October 04, 2022, 12:58:00 PM
View the memberlist
Search for Members
Visit The Network Site
Calamity Refuge is an online community island in the digital sea of the internet. It is a home and refuge to people who need it and a place to create and share things with your friends. This Code of Conduct is the set of rules and guidelines designed to protect this community and members' quality of life within it. This document extends to all areas that the Refuge and its Network administers.
1. Discrimination is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender, sexual identity, orientation, and disability.
2. You may also not flame, harass, bait, or engage in bad faith arguments with other members.
3. Links to where software can be illegally obtained, piracy sites, promotion of violent activities is not permitted.
4. Advertisement of third party forums and chats is not permitted, as it may be viewed as an endorsement that we don't want to sign on to.
5. Impersonation is a banable offence; you can only exist in the community as yourself.
6. Do not post pictures of a pornographic, erotic, disturbing, or disgusting nature. We already know where to find those.
7. Commercial advertisement, such as requesting cash-equivalent items in exchange for anything, is not permitted.
8. Doxxing in all forms is prohibited, including the real name, address, and photographic likeness of any other user without their express permission.
9. If you pose a threat to Calamity Refuge or any of its members, you will be banned instantly and permanently.
10. NationStates military gameplay posturing and swipes are interpreted as flamebait and consequently prohibited.
11. Use your best judgement and be nice little friendos. Don't be spammy and report any violations to the local authority. Ask for help if you need it.
Calamity Refuge is legally owned by the Arch-Administrator, and is the lead developer. This is currently Luca McGrath, who is responsible for all blame. The Administrator are the second level of authority, whose primary purpose is to ensure the continuity of Calamity Refuge, and are able to create and destroy entire services to this end. Moderators are charged with enforcing the Code of Conduct and ensuring the well-treatment and equal protections of all members.
It is up to each staff member to interpret the Code of Conduct to the best of their ability and apply it to the situation at hand for the best result. Observe and respect staff warnings and advice if such should be issued in an official capacity. Failure to abide the rules listed herein will result in disciplinary action up to and including account termination. Appeals about a moderator decision may be made with any administrator, who will accurately report it to the 16th floor. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a private message through the forums. Appeals regarding any administrator decision may be made with the Arch-Administrator.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a private message through the forums. We love PMs, please send us PMs so we are not depressed. If you do not wish to send a message through the forum, send us an email. All administrators have an email of email@example.com. A full list of Calamity Refuge staff records can be found here.
By registering at Calamity Refuge, you agree that:
You are at least fourteen years of age. No service or content in this community is designed or intended for children under the age of fourteen and requests for membership by people below that age are denied outright. You must maintain the security of your user account and password. You are responsible for your account and its activities in this community. It is up to you to decide what information you disclose about yourself, in case it is seen by every identity thief in the world immediately.
This site is a community. The views expressed herein belong to their participants and are not necessarily those of the management and staff of the Calamity Refuge. All information posted is released under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. You may use or adapt any material that is found within the grounds for your own purposes so long as you attribute credit to the original creator and release your work with the same Creative Commons license.
Any information submitted to this site, including user information, comes under the stewardship of the Calamity Refuge. This information includes, but is not limited to IP addresses, email addresses, hostname, your activity within this site, and the messages submitted to it. All information is securely maintained and encrypted.
Information submitted to the site may be released when, and only when, a relevant law enforcement agency with the necessary legal authority and jurisdiction compels us to do so. User information is never sold or released to third parties and unknowable scripts such as ads, dataminers, and tracking scripts are strictly prohibited. Refuge Administration retains the rights to terminate member accounts just as members may terminate their own accounts at their discretion.
This forum's software places cookies, (text files containing your session information), in your browser's cache. These are used only to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer. These cookies are not chocolate chip.
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
Page created in 0.126 seconds with 12 queries.
SMF 2.1.1 © 2022
Web Designs by: