January 30, 2023, 02:32:26 AM
View the memberlist
Search for Members
Calamity Refuge is an online community island in the digital sea of the internet. It is a home and refuge to people who need it and a place to create and share things with their friends. This Code of Conduct is the set of rules and guidelines designed to protect this community and members' quality of life within it. This document extends to all areas that the Refuge and its Network administrates.
1. Members of this community are expected to be here in good faith. Using the community for data mining, excessive self-promotion, or schemes to the community's detriment will result in your ban.
2. Discrimination is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to race, gender identity, orientation, and disability.
3. You may not harass or bait other members, nor engage in bad faith arguments.
4. Do not post pictures of a pornographic, erotic, disturbing, or disgusting nature. We already know where to find those.
5. Links to where software can be illegally obtained, piracy sites, threats of violence, and promotion of hate groups is not permitted.
6. Advertisement of other community servers is not permitted unless authorised in advance by an administrator, as it may be viewed as an endorsement we do not wish to extend.
7. Commercial advertisement, such as requesting cash-equivalent items in exchange for anything, is not permitted.
8. Doxxing in all forms is prohibited; you may not reveal the personal information of another member without their express permission.
9. NationStates posturing and military gameplay swipes are considered unproductive or caustic and are not permitted.
10. If you pose a threat to Calamity Refuge or any of its members, you will be banned instantly and permanently.
Calamity Refuge is legally owned by the Arch-Administrator, the lead developer. This is currently Luca McGrath, who is responsible for all blame. Administrators are the second level of authority, able to create or destroy entire services, their primary purpose is to ensure the continuity of the Refuge. Global Moderators are charged with enforcing the Code of Conduct and ensuring the well-treatment and equal protections of all members. Local Moderators carry the same role, but with a specific scope or area of focus within the community.
It is up to each staff member to interpret the Code of Conduct to the best of their ability and apply it to the situation at hand to reach the best outcome. Member should observe and respect staff warnings and advice if such should be issued in an official capacity. Failure to abide the rules listed herein will result in disciplinary action up to and including account termination. Appeals about a moderator decision may be made with any administrator. Appeals regarding any administrator decision may be made with the Arch-Administrator.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send a private message through the forums. We love PMs, please send us PMs so we are not depressed. If you do not wish to send a message through the forum, send us an email. All administrators have an email of firstname.lastname@example.org. The current authority roster is located here, along with its history.
By registering at Calamity Refuge, you agree that:
You are at least fourteen years of age. No service or content in this community is designed or intended for children under the age of fourteen and requests for membership by people below that age are denied outright. You must maintain the security of your user account and password. You are responsible for your account and its activities in this community. It is up to you to decide what information you disclose about yourself, in case it is seen by every identity thief in the world immediately.
This site is a community. The views expressed herein belong to their participants and are not necessarily those of the management and staff of Calamity Refuge. All information posted is released under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. You may use or adapt any material that is found within the grounds for your own purposes so long as you attribute credit to the original creator and release your work with the same Creative Commons license.
Any information submitted to this site, including user information, comes under the stewardship of Calamity Refuge. This information includes, but is not limited to IP addresses, email addresses, hostname, your activity within this site, and the messages submitted to it. All information is securely maintained and encrypted.
Information submitted to the site may be released when, and only when, a relevant law enforcement agency with the necessary legal authority and jurisdiction compels us to do so. User information is never sold or released to third parties and unknowable scripts such as ads, dataminers, and tracking scripts are strictly prohibited. Refuge Administration retains the rights to terminate member accounts just as members may terminate their own accounts at their discretion.
This forum's software places cookies, (text files containing your session information), in your browser's cache. These are used only to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer. These cookies are not chocolate chip.
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 12 queries.
SMF 2.1.3 © 2022
Web Designs by: