The Online Gaming Thread

• 5 Replies

Natalie

• Administrator
  • Rune Scribe
  • Refugi
« on: February 28, 2019, 10:15:25 am »
Let's all find games to play together sometime! I don't know what people are into these days, but I'm sure we have some common ground somewhere.

Emily

• Administrator
  • Forest Sprite
  • First of the New Refugi
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 09:53:42 pm »
I'm... game  :p

I don't know off the top of my head what would be a good idea, but I'm pretty open-minded on trying new things.

Emily

• Administrator
  • Forest Sprite
  • First of the New Refugi
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 03:46:59 am »
To update this a little bit, I've been playing some Endless games with Luca and I think it'd be fun to play a large Endless Legend campaign.

Callie

• Tourist
  • Fray-adjacent
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 10:14:59 am »
Sounds fun. Kinda wonder about scheduling, though.

Copyn

• Zyqxuwy Sage
  • 小さな蜘蛛だけだ
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 12:03:22 pm »
 :necro: Figured I'd throw out some ideas for this since I'm itchin to post somethin lol
I've played a bunch of online games and some of the ones I remember havin fun with are
  • Mabinogi (it's got a lot of celtic mythos references which I think are really cool)
  • Warframe
  • Dungeon Fighter Online
  • Black Desert Online (not played it tons tbh but I've heard good things, though it's not free like the others listed)
  • Maplestory kinda (bit of an oldie and it can show at times but I'm nostalgic what can I say)
not an exhaustive list but I figure it'd be a good springboard for ideas or somethin :sweatsmile: almost all of these are free-to-play (sans BDO) so it's not a huge investment to try them out if any of 'em seem interestin' c:
:spider:

haru

• Tourist
  • Moderate to severe ditz
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 12:26:51 pm »
part of me wants to play an mmo but i have a short attention span and i haven't found any that i'm really interested in. maybe it would be better if i had someone to play with because most of my friends basically quit video games at this point

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 23 queries.